Helping protect your entire home.
Alarm Pro Base Station keeps your alarm system and Ring devices online and connected to your mobile devices, so you can get alerts as soon as activity is detected at home. Upgrade your existing Ring Alarm system or build a new Alarm Pro system with a built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router to help keep your network secure.
- The hub that keeps you safe at home and online.
- With dual protection, you can secure your home like never before by upgrading to a mesh wifi router1 for improved connectivity for your compatible security devices.
- Ring Alarm Enabled.
- Pair with Ring Video Doorbells, Ring Security Cameras, Ring Alarm Contact Sensors, Alexa-enabled devices, and compatible third-party accessories to suit your space. Plus, add professional monitoring for 24/7 emergency support.2
- Complete control is in your hands.
- Control, view, and manage your home security, wifi network, and security settings, all from the Ring and eero Mobile apps.
- 24/7 Backup Internet.
- 24/7 Backup Internet keeps your devices connected during a home network outage when power is available. Requires Ring Protect Pro, sold separately.3
Ring Alarm Pro Base Station
Enhanced home security meets a secure home network, with eero Built-in.
- The eero mesh wifi router provides up to 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage. Adding eero Extenders expands coverage in larger homes.
- Ring Alarm professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories), and is included with a Ring Protect Pro subscription (sold separately).
- Extra data charges may apply. Cellular data is provided by a third party carrier. Coverage, uptime, technology, and speeds will vary. May require backup power if the power goes out. Visit ring.com/alarm-pro for more details. Ring Alarm Pro is designed to be used as a router, as using Ring Alarm Pro as an extender may impact your ability to utilize Ring Protect Pro features.